Challenges for Buyers
How can we speed up the transfer of title to commodity buyers?
How do we ensure reliability and accountability of recorded data and transactions?
The answer to all of these questions is GrainChain's suite of products.
Provides a comprehensive transaction platform for producers and buyers
Benefits of the Trumodity Transaction Platform
- Reduces uncertainty and cycles of debt as Producers receive payments more quickly and with more payment options.
- Smart contracts guarantee reliable and efficient transactions. They are executed automatically with no additional intervention needed, eliminating costs and delays.
- Easily create complex, multi-party contracts utilizing online tools.
- Facilitates non-local and international market access to small or medium size Producers.
- Producers can hedge using forward contracts and optional insurance products.
- Ability to track commodities from the field enables lenders to open up financing for growers.
- All data is securely and accurately stored on the blockchain, eliminating waste and fraud.
- Manage your transactions and data from your mobile device.
Complete preharvest management from seed to harvest.
Benefits of Seed Audit Preharvest Management
- Capture receipts for seeds and fertilizers
- Geofence your farm land and planting area
- Auditor portal for independent third-party verifiers
- Securely store all certification records
- Document crops with photos linked to additional data including geolocation
- Avoid fraud through complete in-app documentation of commodity data
- Complete traceability starts at the seed stage
- Facilitate virtual meetings and trainings with agronomists
- Seamlessly integrates with GrainChain’s suite of products or can be used independently
All-in-one solution for inventory management for Producers, grain elevators and storage operators
Benefits of the SiloSys Platform
- Instant access to harvest inventory data such as quantity and quality with real time tracking
- Quick payments for commodities sold
- 24/7 real time access to portal through mobile device
- Instant transfer of tradable title for purchased commodity
- Improve operational efficiencies through digitizing and automating workflows
- Reduction of errors and redundancy by eliminating manual entry
- Generate instant audit documents for government and insurance inspections
- Attract more customers by offering faster payments and title assignment
- Feel secure with data and transactions recorded and stored on the cloud on an immutable blockchain
Streamlines logistics to make pickup and delivery of commodities easy
Benefits of the HarvX Platform
- Digitized field tickets minimize mistakes and lost inventory
- Schedule and coordinate deliveries online
- Track inventory in real-time from any location
- Receive delivery confirmation and verify quantity and quality data in real-time
- Guide drivers through your farm directly to your harvest with our Follow Me In/Follow Me Out feature
- Submit payments to drivers digitally
- Simplified on-the-spot reporting
- Mobile app accessible from anywhere
Building security, transparency and efficiency into our solutions
GrainChain’s suite of products work together to improve efficiency, reliability and accountability at every stage of the commodities supply chain.
Trumodity facilitates smart contracts between Producers and buyers and ensures accurate, real-time tracking of commodities throughout the supply chain. It ensures prompt payment for Producers and immediate transfer of ownership for buyers.
Seed Audit is our preharvest management solution, which securely records and tracks all data from seed to harvest. This data feeds into Trumodity and SiloSys to add a new level of traceability, efficiency and transparency to the supply chain.
SiloSys is our inventory management platform that securely records and tracks commodity data from farm to grain elevator to buyer. Data from Trumodity and Silosys feeds into the blockchain to ensure security, transparency and accountability.
HarvX is our logistics platform that facilitates efficient pickup and delivery of commodities from harvest to grain elevator to buyers. The movement of inventory into and out of facilities can be fully tracked through SiloSys and Trumodity.